Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All good things...........

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted here and...... well........ it's going to be much longer now. I've decided, after months of inactivity, to officially retire Another World Of Sound. It was a blast, and I'm pleased that a lot of folks (ranging from fellow bloggers to random fans to the musicians themselves) appreciated my words and possibly found some new bands they love thanks to me. As a nice bonus, I got to see some of the out-of-print things I reviewed (Pyrolator's INLAND, Patrick Vian's BRUITS ET TEMPS ANALOGUES, the entirety of Groovy Records' output... that's just a few!) receive an official release; while I doubt I had much to do with any of that, it was a pleasant surprise to see these things be available for readers who wanted to hear'em! I never wrote here for anything but to give an opinion on the music I love; thanks to all of you for being a willing and receptive audience. If you want to stay in touch, don't hesitate to contact me via Facebook or RateYourMusic; the latter is where I spend a lot of my time now, mostly making lists. Please note I'm not deleting the blog, so there may very well come a time when I feel the same creative spark that led to its creation in the first place. Until then, it's been a wonderful time and thanks again! Yours truly, Prof. ~.a.~ http://rateyourmusic.com/~dotadot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top blog. Thanks for all the posts.

kk

Anonymous said...

REally enjoyed your blog Prof...all the best with whatever you do.

Rhid


Anonymous said...

Nooo please don't go Adam, your music is exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Adam pls your RYM page was killed. WTF happened??